(330) 493-0507 Directions Contact Us
Strong Point Accounting & Tax, LLC
Cellphone: 330-221-6243
Schedule a Consultation
Tax Preparation
Tax Preparation
Accounting/Bookkeeping Services
Accounting/Bookkeeping Services
Financial Planning
Financial Planning
Payroll Services
Payroll Services
Business Consulting
Business Consulting

Tax Tools

Links to various Federal, State, and other websites.

Tax Forms

Form 1040
US Individual Income Tax Return
Annual income tax return filed by citizens or residents of the United States.
Form 1040-ES
Estimated Tax for Individuals
Estimated Tax for Individuals Form 1040-ES is used by persons with income not subject to tax withholding to figure and pay estimated tax.
Form 4506-T
Request for Transcript of Tax Return
Use this form to order a transcript or other return information free of charge, or designate a third party to receive the information.
Form 941
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return. Employers who withhold income taxes, social security tax, or Medicare tax from employee's paychecks or who must pay the employer's portion of social security or Medicare tax.
Form 9465
Installment Agreement Request
Use this form to request a monthly installment plan if you cannot pay the full amount you owe shown on your tax return (or on a notice we sent you).
Form SS-4
Application for Employer Id.Number (EIN)
Use this form to apply for an employer identification number (EIN).
Form W-2
Wage and Tax Statement
Employers must file a Form W-2 for each employee from whom Income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld.
Form W-4
Employee's Withholding Certificate
Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.
Form W-7
Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
Get or renew an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) for federal tax purposes if you are not eligible for a social security number.
Form W-9
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Used to request a taxpayer identification number (TIN) for reporting on an information return the amount paid.

Found: 10

Important IRS Tax Filing Dates


Deadline for catching up on unpaid fourth-quarter estimated taxes without additional penalties by filing 2020 tax returns.


Deadline for businesses to mail Forms 1099 and 1096 to the IRS


Deadline for farmers and fishermen to file individual income tax returns


Deadline for corporate tax returns (Form 1120-S) for tax year 2020, or to request an automatic six-month extension of time to file (Form 7004) for corporations that use the calendar year as their tax year, and for filing partnership tax returns (Form 1065) or to request an automatic five-month extension of time to file (Form 7004)


Deadline for businesses to e-file Forms 1099 and 1096 to the IRS, except Form 1099-NEC


Deadline to file individual tax returns (Form 1040) and C Corporation (Form 1120) for the tax year 2020 or to request an automatic extension (Form 4868) for an extra six months to file your return, and for payment of any tax due


Deadline for household employers who paid $2,200 or more in wages in 2020 to file Schedule H for Form 1040


Deadline for first-quarter estimated tax payments for the 2021 tax year


Deadline for second-quarter estimated tax payments for the 2021 tax year


Deadline for U.S. citizens living abroad to file individual tax returns or file Form 4868 for an automatic four-month extension


Deadline for third-quarter estimated tax payments for the 2021 tax year Sept. 15, 2021: Final deadline to file corporate tax returns for tax year 2020, if an extension was requested (Forms 1120, 1120-A, 1120-S)


Final extended deadline to file individual tax returns for the year 2020 (Form 1040)


Deadline to pay the fourth-quarter estimated tax payment for tax year 2022


Deadline for employers to mail out W-2 Forms to their employees and for businesses to furnish 1099 Forms reporting non-employee compensation, bank interest, dividends, and distributions from a retirement plan


Deadline for financial institutions to mail out Form 1099-B relating to sales of stock, bonds, or mutual funds through a brokerage account, Form 1099-S relating to real estate transactions; and Form 1099-MISC, if the sender is reporting payments in boxes 8 or 14

Copyright StrongPointAccounting.com - All rights reserved.
web design by OHIO Grafx LLC